BREATHABLE: Bamboo viscose cells hold more water and also absorb 50% more water than cotton (13% moisture regain versus 8%). The increased breathability is helpful if you perspire lightly at night.
SUPPLE: Bamboo’s cell structure bends twice as easily as cotton and stretches three times more. The high water content is especially comfortable to human skin, which is 64% water. Luxe Bamboo viscose sheets are more ‘akin to human skin’ than sheets made from any other fiber.
LIGHT: Bamboo viscose is 5% heavier than cotton but Luxe Bamboo feels lighter. The peerless drape means most of the Luxe Bamboo rests on your mattress and not on your body.
SAFER: Luxe Bamboo chemically-safe sheets contain no irritants to damage your skin or allergens to disrupt your hormonal balance or trigger allergic reactions. Highly recommended for users with sensitive skin, eczema or psoriasis.
- Bamboo fiber holds oil better than other fibers. Not recommended for use with body skin creams or lotions. If you're using facial creams or oily hair treatments (for baldness) pillowcases made from cotton or polyester are highly recommended.
- You will not enjoy Luxe Bamboo sheets if you prefer airy space between you and your sheets; choose from other cool sheets.
- For helping you fall asleep in ultra-hot climates, place Luxe Bamboo sheets into your refrigerator or freezer a few hours before going to bed. Learned from missionaries in Africa’s Sahara, there is nothing cooler.
- Read our guides to finding an exceptionally cool sheet or keeping your family safe from chemicals with organic sheets that help you sleep better all night.
- If you prefer additional soft sheets -- click here.
- If you prefer additional cool sheets – click here.