Answers to the most-asked questions about Sheets
I'm often asked, "What sheets are best?" The answer: there is no 'One Size Fits All' for sheets.
- What's important is how sheets FEEL.
- How to instantly know the best sheets for you.
Why is buying sheets such a gamble?
Chemical finishes mills apply to make sheets feel good when new disappear after a few washes.
- Testing sheets after their chemical finishes disappear.
- FEEL lab: high-tech and objective evaluation of sheets.
- The 7 different 'touchy-feely' characteristics of a fabric.
What is thread count? It used to indicate the quality of sheets but now manufacturers inflate thread counts.
- You never know what you're buying.
- What matters is how sheets FEEL to your touch.
A 'rag-to-riches' story.
- Introducing flannel sheets to America.
- Supplying the biggest retailers for over 25 years.